| Home: Celebrity: J: Julie Durda|
Biography of Julie Durda
Julie Durda, a native of Sacramento, CA, is a former cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers, contestant on "The Bachelor", and current Miami weather anchor for WSVN. Before Julie joined the San Francisco 49ers, she was a featured member of the Comedy Central television show "BattleBots" and as a model for the EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA 2003 video game in the role of Val "Sunshine" Summers. Durda was also casted on a nationally televised Coors Light commercial. She began her career in Sacramento as an intern, before ultimately grabbing the title of traffic reporter without even graduating from college. That's the title she transitioned into San Francisco's KRON station with. After she was let go from KRON, she moved to Phoenix's KPHO as a traffic reporter and fill-in weather reporter.
After less than a year, she ditched traffic to pursue a career full-time in weather. She graduated in 2009 with a degree in broadcast meteorology from Mississippi State University, and is working in Miami at WSVN as the full time morning weather anchor. In 2009 Julie received her AMS (American Meteorological Society) Seal of Approval. She replaced former weather reporter Elita Loresca who joined KNBC in Los Angeles.
She is married to Bryan Francis, a personal trainer, and resides in Pembroke Pines, FL.
Related Websites of Julie Durda
Born Today [April 28]|
- Jessica Alba, American actress
- Lauren Laverne, Disc jockey
- Bridget Moynahan, American actress
- John Daly, American golfer
- Mary McDonnell, American actress
- Ann-Margret, Swedish-born actress
- Carolyn Jones, American actress (d. 1983)
- George Nozuka, Canadian Singer/Songwriter
- Roger Johnson, English footballer
- Nikki Grahame, Big Brother 7 Star
- Josh Howard, American basketball player (Dallas Mavericks)
- Bahram Radan, Iranian actor
- Penélope Cruz, Spanish actress
- Richel Hersisia, Dutch boxer
- Vernon Kay, British TV/radio presenter