| Home: Celebrity: J: Julie Durda|
Biography of Julie Durda
Julie Durda, a native of Sacramento, CA, is a former cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers, contestant on "The Bachelor", and current Miami weather anchor for WSVN. Before Julie joined the San Francisco 49ers, she was a featured member of the Comedy Central television show "BattleBots" and as a model for the EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA 2003 video game in the role of Val "Sunshine" Summers. Durda was also casted on a nationally televised Coors Light commercial. She began her career in Sacramento as an intern, before ultimately grabbing the title of traffic reporter without even graduating from college. That's the title she transitioned into San Francisco's KRON station with. After she was let go from KRON, she moved to Phoenix's KPHO as a traffic reporter and fill-in weather reporter.
After less than a year, she ditched traffic to pursue a career full-time in weather. She graduated in 2009 with a degree in broadcast meteorology from Mississippi State University, and is working in Miami at WSVN as the full time morning weather anchor. In 2009 Julie received her AMS (American Meteorological Society) Seal of Approval. She replaced former weather reporter Elita Loresca who joined KNBC in Los Angeles.
She is married to Bryan Francis, a personal trainer, and resides in Pembroke Pines, FL.
Related Websites of Julie Durda
Born Today [August 30]|
- Andy Roddick, American tennis player
- Cameron Diaz, American actress
- Michael Michele, American actress
- Michael Chiklis, American actor
- Robert Parish, American basketball player
- Peggy Lipton, American actress
- Ted Williams, American baseball player (d. 2002)
- Joan Blondell, American actress (d. 1979)
- Ernests Gulbis, Latvian tennis player
- Ryan Ross, American guitarist and lyricist (Panic at the Disco)
- Richard Duffy, Welsh footballer
- Leisel Jones, Australian swimmer
- Steven Smith, Scottish footballer
- Eamon Sullivan, Australian swimmer
- Anthony Ireland, Zimbabwean cricketer