| Home: Celebrity: K: Kate Fischer|
Biography of Kate Fischer
Kate Fischer, aka Katie Fischer, (born on 30 November 1973 in Adelaide, South Australia) is an Australian model and actress. She attended the Canberra Girls' Grammar School.
Kate won the Dolly Magazine 'Face of the 80's' competition in 1988 and was touted as the next Elle Macpherson.
She appeared in the movies Sirens, The Real Thing and Foreigner. She was previously engaged to wealthy businessman James Packer.
In 1997, a portrait of her was hung in the Archibald Prize by painter Paul William Newton, titled Kate and Barbie. She was host of Looney Tunes on the Nine Network in the mid-late 1990s.
In 2005 Fischer resurfaced on the Nine Network's Celebrity Overhaul, a show in which celebrities try to regain their fitness through good diet and exercise habits. In one episode, she showed she still has what it takes by pole-dancing.
In May 2006 Kate Fischer appeared as a guest judge on the SBS programme Song For The Socceroos and as a contestant on the Channel 7 TV Show It Takes Two.
During 2005-2006, she was the face of the AMP group of shopping centres across Australia. In late 2006, she became the host of a weekly Top 40 countdown clip show on Channel 7, a rival program to Channel 9's ''20 to 1’’.
She is the daughter of Pru Goward, currently a Member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly.
Fischer is now an American citizen and a convert to Judaism, has changed her name to T'ziporah Malka bat Israel.
Related Websites of Kate Fischer
Born Today [April 18]|
- Alia Shawkat, American actress
- Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro)
- America Ferrera, American actress
- Kourtney Kardashian, American reality television star
- Melissa Joan Hart, American actress
- Tamara Braun, American actress
- Maria Bello, American actress
- Eric McCormack, Canadian actor
- Jane Leeves, British actress
- Eric Roberts, American actor
- Melody Thomas Scott, American actress
- Rick Moranis, Canadian comedian
- Hayley Mills, English actress
- Barbara Hale, American actress
- Alexey Zhigalkovich, Belarusian Singer