| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Filmography of Katy Rose
- Smackers (2002)
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [March 28]|
- Lacey Turner, British soap actress
- Nikki Sanderson, British actress and model
- Julia Stiles, American actress
- Shanna Moakler, former beauty queen
- Matt Nathanson, American singer-songwriter
- Vince Vaughn, American actor
- Brett Ratner, American film director
- Iris Chang, American author (d. 2004)
- Reba McEntire, American singer and actress
- Dianne Wiest, American actress
- Dirk Bogarde, English actor (d. 1999)
- Amy Bruckner, American actress
- Marek Suchý, Czech footballer
- Lukas Jutkiewicz, English footballer
- Mira Leung, Canadian figure skater