| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [May 22]|
- Maggie Q, American actress
- Ginnifer Goodwin, American actress
- Katie Price, British model
- Tracy Brookshaw, American professional wrestler and valet
- Nikolaj Lie Kaas, Danish actor
- Anna Belknap, American actress
- Alison Eastwood, American actress and model
- Naomi Campbell, English model and actress
- Brooke Smith, American actress
- Barbara Parkins, Canadian actress
- Novak Đoković, Serbian tennis player
- Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- Tranquillo Barnetta, Swiss footballer
- Caridee English, American Model
- John Hopkins, Anglo-American motorcycling racer