| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Filmography of Katy Rose
- Smackers (2002)
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [October 21]|
- Kim Kardashian, American socialite
- Will Estes, American actor
- Saffron Burrows, English actress
- Louis Koo, Hong Kong actor.
- Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor
- Carrie Fisher, American actress and writer
- Rich Mullins, American musician (d. 1997)
- Manfred Mann, English musician
- Celia Cruz, Cuban singer
- Ricky Rubio, Spanish basketball player
- Chibuzor Chilaka, Nigerian/English footballer
- Alex Kew, British actor
- Christopher Uckermann, Mexican actor and singer (RBD)
- Anouk Leblanc-Boucher, Canadian speed skater
- Kenny Cooper, American footballer