| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [April 29]|
- Jay Cutler, American football player
- Yuriko Shiratori, Japanese gravure idol and actress
- Jo O'Meara, British singer (S Club)
- Anggun, Indonesian singer
- Andre Agassi, American tennis player
- Uma Thurman, American actress
- Curtis Joseph, Canadian ice hockey player
- Michelle Pfeiffer, American actress
- Daniel Day-Lewis, British-Irish actor
- Kate Mulgrew, American actress
- Jerry Seinfeld, American comedian
- Nora Dunn, American actress
- Dale Earnhardt, American race car driver (d. 2001)
- Barbaro, American thoroughbred racehorse (d. 2007)
- Younha, Korean pop singer