| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [November 28]|
- Scarlett Pomers, American actress
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead, American actress
- Trey Songz, American singer
- Chamillionaire, American rapper
- Anna Nicole Smith, American television personality (d. 2007)
- Jon Stewart, American comedian
- Judd Nelson, American actor
- Ed Harris, American actor
- Gloria Grahame, American actress (d. 1981)
- Thor Salden, Belgian singer
- Lola Sanchez, American actress
- Kianna Underwood, American actress
- Christopher Stringini, American singer
- Caitlin McClatchey, Scottish swimmer
- Andrew Bogut, Australian basketball player