| Home: Celebrity: K: Katy Rose|
Biography of Katy Rose
Katy Rose (born January 27, 1987, real name Kathryn Rosemary Bullard) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, electro pop, grunge, pop, lounge music and even techno.
Starting at just sixteen, Katy Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records. On January 27, 2004, Because I Can was released along with her first single "Overdrive". Her album was released to four reviews from Blender, the New York Post, and Vanity Fair. The two singles from the album were "Overdrive" and "I Like". Rose also appeared on two successful movie soundtracks, Mean Girls and Thirteen.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Katy parted ways with River Jones Music.
Related Websites of Katy Rose
Born Today [May 23]|
- Morgan Pressel, American golfer
- Heidi Range, English singer (Sugababes)
- Carolyn Moos, American model and professional basketball player
- Kelly Monaco, American actress
- Charlie Yeung, Hong Kong actress and singer
- Rubens Barrichello, Brazilian formula one driver
- Laurel Holloman, American actress
- Drew Carey, American actor
- Joan Collins, English actress
- Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002)
- Ruben Zadkovich, Australian soccer player
- Ross Wallace, Scottish footballer
- Adam Wylie, American actor
- Cristiano Bilanzola, Canadian musician and film-maker
- Alex Shelley, American professional wrestler