| Home: Celebrity: N: Noah Fleiss|
Biography of Noah Fleiss
Noah Fleiss (born April 16, 1984) is an American film and television actor. He was born in White Plains, New York.
Fleiss made his screen debut as a young runaway (Sam Whitney) who drives cross-country with his brother in Josh and S.A.M. (1993), perhaps his best-known film. He also has appeared in films such as Joe the King (1999), The Laramie Project (2002) (very briefly), and Brick (2005), in which he portrayed the intimidating Tug. Television appearances include Touched by an Angel, Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Fringe.
In 1996, Fleiss was awarded the Hollywood Reporter YoungStar Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor in a TV Movie or Miniseries for his performance in A Mother's Prayer. He was named Jane magazine's "Star of Tomorrow" in 2002 and Nylon magazine's "Next Ed Norton".
Fleiss's great uncle is Professor Joseph L. Fleiss, and he is a distant relation of Dr. Paul Fleiss, Mike Fleiss, and Heidi Fleiss.
Related Websites of Noah Fleiss
Born Today [September 2]|
- Udita Goswami, Indian model and actress
- Cynthia Watros, American actress
- Salma Hayek, Mexican actress
- Tuc Watkins, American actor
- Lennox Lewis, British-born boxer
- Keanu Reeves, Canadian actor
- Jimmy Connors, American tennis player
- Mark Harmon, American actor
- Yuen Wah, Chinese actor and stuntman
- Terry Bradshaw, American football player
- Marcus Ericsson, Swedish Racing Driver
- Alexandre Pato, Brazilian footballer
- Ishmeet Singh Sodhi, Indian Playback Singer (d. 2008)
- Ishant Sharma, Indian Cricketer
- Spencer Smith, American musician (Panic at the Disco)