| Home: Celebrity: R: Ruby Lin|
Biography of Ruby Lin
Ruby Lin (born 27 January 1976 in Taipei, Taiwan) is a Taiwanese actress and pop singer. Her English name is from her mother's love of the jewel.
Lin made her acting debut in a TV commercial in Taiwan. When she received her first experience in front of the camera in 1995 for a minor role, she started to develop a passion for acting. In 1997, after playing supporting roles in various Taiwanese TV dramas, she met her breakout role as a leading actress in the television series Princess Pearl and its sequel, Princess Pearl II. In 1999, after Princess Pearl was broadcast, she also began a singing career with her first album, a five track EP.
Lin has acted in a variety of roles, such as the sassy Jian Ning princess in Duke of Mount Deer 2000, the cruel assassin Cai Yue in Flying Daggers(2003), the gentle-natured Man Zhen in Half Life Fate(2003), the middle-aged housewife in Ancestral Temple(2006) and spunky tomboy Sun Shangxiang in Three Kingdoms(2010). For her achievement in movie and television series, Korean media called her as Taiwanese No.1 actress and goddess of Chinese ancient series.
In 2010, Ruby Lin announce the establishment of her own company - Ruby Lin Studio. Taiwan media reports the company will deal with all aspect of the actress's career including her acting, singing and film roles.
Related Websites of Ruby Lin
Born Today [July 3]|
- Ludivine Sagnier, French actress
- Shawnee Smith, American actress
- Connie Nielsen, Danish actress
- Yeardley Smith, French-born American actress
- Tom Cruise, American actor
- Hunter Tylo, American actress
- Thomas Gibson, American actor
- Aaron Tippin, American singer
- Laura Branigan, American singer (d. 2004)
- Jan Smithers, American actress
- Sebastian Vettel, German racing driver
- Minami Keisuke, Japanese singer and actor
- Syed Rasel, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Corey Sevier, Canadian actor
- Manny Lawson, American Football player