| Home: Celebrity: T: Tina O'Brien|
Biography of Tina O'Brien
Tina O'Brien (born 7 August 1983) is an English actress. She is best known for playing the role of Sarah-Louise Platt on the show Coronation Street.
O'Brien is the godmother of Emily Walton, who plays Bethany, her on-screen daughter. Since 2003, O'Brien has been in a relationship with Ryan Thomas who played her onscreen husband Jason Grimshaw, who she moved in with in March 2008.
On 5 April 2008, it was announced that O'Brien and Thomas were expecting their first child together and their daughter, Scarlett Jacqueline Thomas was born at Manchester General Hospital on 26 October 2008 at 8:22am. O'Brien also previously dated Bruno Langley, who played Todd Grimshaw in Coronation Street. It was announced on 8 November 2009, O'Brien and Thomas had split up after a series of rows. O'Brien has twice been voted into the annual FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World. In 2005, she was voted 28th. In 2006, she was voted 53rd.
O'Brien is a patron of the charity Animals in Distress Sanctuary.
Related Websites of Tina O'Brien
Born Today [May 18]|
- Spencer Breslin, American actor
- Luisana Lopilato, Argentine actress and model
- Jack Johnson, American musician
- Tina Fey, American writer/actress
- Heinz-Harald Frentzen, German F1 driver
- Sandra Cretu, German singer
- Toyah Willcox, English actor and singer
- George Strait, American musician
- Alana Etheridge, American actress
- Ryan Cooley, Canadian television actor
- Ryan Lamb, English rugby union player
- Scarlett Keegan, Playboy Playmate
- Joakim Soria, Mexican baseball player
- Niki Terpstra, Dutch cyclist
- Gary O'Neil, English footballer